Not in this world (The power of codeine). Part1


It was indeed a very boring Sunday. I sat outside the house alone listening to music with my heaset plugged to my ears. There comes Shoew(not real name), my very humble friend.I sighted him as he approaches me. We jammed our hands together to greet. "Guy, how far nah", he said, which i simply replied by saying "i dey ooo". He wasted no time by asking if i will like to go to a birthday party with him."This one wey you just dey house dey do nothing, make we reach one party together nah. I go dey perform for there and i go like make you see my performance cos if i blow finish, u go dey pay to enter my show nio". I knew he was kidding, he is not only a good musician, but also a very funny guy. I call him "my real G". Maybe he could make it faster if he ventures into comedy rather than music. "Anyway, nh hin sabi",i gave it a thought. I agreed to go with him and we both stepped out as i was not badly dressed. 

 On reaching the outer gate of the house, we met two other guys. They seems to be going with us to the party. I had seen them once or twice in the studio. E be like say these ones sef wan go perform nio. Artiste everywhere, this party must be a very doped on, i guessed. All this running in my mind. "Hey! Chairman", i hailed the first guy as we jammed hands. "Ogami", the second guy says as he jammed hand with me. We started gisting as moved on to our destination. Only if i knew what i was heading into.

No comments: