Not in this world ( The power of codeine). Part4

The place was just am empty space with only me in it. No one to explain my travails to me. I feel dejected. On the other hand i could feel the pain in the heart of my parents, i never knew they love me this much. My sense of feeling had gone. I couldn't feel my body either. I need no prophet to tell me am a dead man. The dreams i have had of becoming a great man. So i didn't even stay on earth to raise my own family with Tinu, the love of my life. What will happen to her if the news reach her that am dead. This is no good. I didn't plan it this way , i thought. But how did i die?

I asked myself that question. The rate of my heartbeat had become very fast due to the random thoughts and regrets. I need to use my brain (that's if the dead think). I relaxed myself, i gave a deep breathe in other to catch my breath to reduce the speed of my heartbeat. I couldn't remember anything even as much as i tried.

Back where my body was. I could here things there. My father kept shouting Shittu's name. Where is he? "Look what they did to my son. I swear i will kill him". He kept on saying "i will kill them", "i wikl kill him" as he screams on top of his voice. Oh! Shittu, that name gave me something to think about. Then i remembered Shoew. He was the one i went away with, but why is popsy (daddy) screaming Shittu's name. Shittu is the name of another guy in the neighbourhood and am sure i didn't leave the house with him. Nah hin sabi jare, poor old man. The death of his son has deteriorating is thinking.

I remembered going to a place with cemetery behind it and a shrine. Yes!, it was slimbeat that took myself, Shoew and his very own friend there. He must have used something on me. My eyes filled with tears. The bastard had used me for rituals. I remembered the sip of drink i had, that must have caused my death. "The bastard go soon blow after using me for rituals", i wept.  I never knew the dead cries. "But Shoew isn't dead", i thought. So he is a part of the plan, i thought him to be my best friend. Poor me, i trusted him. "But not on this earth will Shoew and co spend the money from the returns of my death," I vowed.

To be continued.

No comments: